Archive for the ‘Onscripter’ Category

Here are the builds of onscripter for iPhone/iPod Touch (latest version). I’ve tested them with OS 4.0.1 (not sure if it still works with 3.1.x, if someone still has that please test). Report any problems you might find by commenting below.

I’ve made two builds, a normal onscripter and one that works for Tsukihime (so replace the files from my Tsukihime tutorial if you want to play it on iOS4, make sure you edit Info.plist and SDLAppParam.plist – see comment below).



Tsukihime Version:


Please give credits if you use these in any games that you might port.


Read Full Post »

Onscripter on iPhone iOS4

UPDATED: Everything seems to be completely working, I’ll release after testing some more stuff.

Haven’t made a post in a long while, but I managed to sort of get onscripter to work on iOS4. Right now sound doesn’t work, onscripter buttons/menus (the white thingos on the side (fixed that)), and the status bar blocks out a bit of the screen (which i fixed by editing Info.plist to hide the status bar). I’ll try to get those other things fixed I think everything is fixed.

Meanwhile here’s a screenie (old):

I’m using iOS 4.0.1 on an iPhone 3GS.

Read Full Post »

Just realised that Ogapee released a new version of onscripter 2 days ago, so I went ahead and compiled it.

Here it is:


If I have time, I’ll try to compile onscripter-en for iPhone too (which should hopefully fix the problems with Umineko).

Read Full Post »

I’ve just managed to compile onscripter with ENABLE_1BYTE_CHAR and FORCE_1BYTE_CHAR on my iPhone toolchain (thanks to iPodOns for providing instructions in compiling the required libraries). I’ll now try looking at the source code patch by mirror moon for Tsukihime and try to get it to work with this.



UPDATE: Tsukihime with the complete save file and Eclipse menu worked after I changed the source code according to mirror moon =)

Read Full Post »